IDABEL, Okla. (KTAL/KMSS) – One teen is dead and two others are wounded after a shooting early Saturday morning at a restaurant in Idabel, according to statements from the sheriff’s office and McCurtain Memorial Hospital.

The Idabel Police Department and the Federal Beauru of Investigation have requested the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation (OSBI) assist with the homicide investigation.

According to a statement by the OSBI, a fight between two teenagers in a group of teenagers took place at 2501 Southeast Washington St. One teen involved in the altercation was reported to have retrieved a long gun and fired off shots into the air.

The group of teenagers then got into a truck, and the juvenile with the long gun fired into the truck striking three teens as they were leaving.

Officials say the suspect is in custody. Because all involved are minors, no names will be released at this time.

McCurtain Memorial Hospital CEO Brian Whitfield said in a statement that the arrival of the victims around 4:39 a.m. prompted a brief lockdown as a safety precaution.

Whitfield confirmed two of the victims were 19-year-old males and the other was a 14-year-old male. One died, another is in critical condition and has been taken to another hospital. The third was treated and released.

“This event is tragic. This morning, our hearts are heavy and we are lifting the victims and their families up,” Whitfield said.

The hospital coordinated with law enforcement and the lockdown was ordered lifted at 8:10 a.m.

“Prayers for all McCurtain County families, first responders, medical staff, law enforcement and dispatchers during a time of need,” the McCurtain County Sheriffs’ Office posted on its Facebook page, confirming deputies responded to assist Idabel police in an incident that took place at Catfish King inside Idabel city limits.

The investigation involves Native Americans and falls under the McGirt Supreme Court decision. The OSBI is working together with the FBI, Idabel Police Department, and the Choctaw Nation.

Once the investigation is complete, a report will be forwarded to the appropriate prosecuting attorney to file charges.